Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

checked out windlight

I have been reading about the new windlight client for SL and it sounds very promising. Since I had spare time because of the 4 day weekend I decided to download the new client and check it out first hand. All I can say is wow, if you turn up the graphics it looks very nice.

My only thing is it seems laggy when you crank up the graphics so I ended up using on higher setting just to check it out for a few hours then went back to the lower settings. Oh my computer specs are core2duo e6600, 3.5gb ram, 8800gts (320mb), 320gb sata II hard drive. So I don't thing it was my computer issue but I am looking into it.

Has anyone else tried the new windlight client? If so please post your experiences I would like to hear peoples opinions.

~Roxie~

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home